On a plus side, in the nice little town of Wauseon, Ohio, I got a General Rieekan figure for my Hoth diorama (for $6!!!) that came with a little hologram Luke Skywalker (at least…I think it’s Luke but it doesn’t really look like him). It’s from 2006 I think, and it was amongst the new 2010 action figures. Score one for me! On a side, for the holidays, I’m decorating my apartment as if it were Hoth. All the Hoth action figures are coming out and (hopefully) I’ll get an AT-AT Walker for Christmas to complete the look.
You are going everywhere
I know! I have been all over the place this past week. And I am really, really, REALLY looking forward to being home in San Jose again (hopefully) tomorrow.
22 November 2010 @ 20:25 8
- 19-cilmaengwyn likes this
- therealrossford said: I got really excited when I found out about the DBSW holiday raffle with the AT-AT walker first prize… but alas, I was disappointed by legalities…
- ezezez said: GOOD LUCK SAFE TRAVELS
- ezezez likes this
- ratherchildish likes this
- wedgeantilles posted this
Scribblings from an X-Wing in a galaxy far, far away.
Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm an above average Star Wars fan. I have a deep appreciation for Wedge Antilles and the rest of the X-Wing pilots (most specifically Rogue and Wraith Squadrons). I, also, lead a Corran Horn appreciation life.
My Star Wars favorites.
Star Wars Tumblr Challenge 2