How do they walk away in movies without flinching when it explodes behind them. There's no way. The movie industry is completely irresponsible for the way they portray explosions. I call bullshit. When the Millennium Falcon flew away, after the Death Star exploded. No. I call bullshit.
Terry Hoitz: Don't you bad mouth Star Wars, it was all accurate.
28 August 2010 @ 02:42 12
- flylikeahurricane- reblogged this from wedgeantilles
- elizapi reblogged this from wedgeantilles
- elizapi likes this
- loveisnotaflavor likes this
- kerrsha reblogged this from wedgeantilles
- fabulousfllow likes this
- tonyxorz likes this
- livetodreamagain reblogged this from wedgeantilles
- sophstomorrow likes this
- wedgeantilles posted this
Scribblings from an X-Wing in a galaxy far, far away.
Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm an above average Star Wars fan. I have a deep appreciation for Wedge Antilles and the rest of the X-Wing pilots (most specifically Rogue and Wraith Squadrons). I, also, lead a Corran Horn appreciation life.
My Star Wars favorites.
Star Wars Tumblr Challenge 2